1. Paint the exterior of your home
2. Repair and/or replace porch columsn
3. Repair stains, newel posts, and railings
4. Update decorative finishes
5. Repair porches and railings
6. Execute roof repairs, or....
7. ...Install a new roof
8. Repair historic windows
9. Replaced rotted exterior siding
10. Install, replace, or repair fences
11. Install permanent landscaping features (especially shade trees)
12. Repair exterior masonry
13. Apply to permitting fees of Certificate of Appropriateness and building permist from the City of Macon
14. Pay for professional design services by licensed landscape designers and architects
15. Pay for tax credit consulting for substantial rehabilitation projects
Historic Macon Foundation’s Façade Improvement Loan Program exists to enhance the exterior appearance of buildings within the College Hill Corridor. The program directly fulfills Historic Macon Foundation’s mission, “to revitalize our community by preserving architecture and sharing history.” These loans are possible with generous support from Knight Foundation. For more information contact Lauren Mauldin, Loan Fund Manager, at (478) 742-5084.