Historic Macon's annual Flea Market holds some real treasures -quirky and queer, rare and valuable, or practical and useful, there's something for everyone! Here at Historic Macon, we're providing weekly previews of some of the items that will go on sale October 2-3, 2015 at the former Karsten-Denson Hardware Store building (536 Third Street).
1. Start your own glass (or quartz or jade or wooden) menagerie with these figurines. Tennessee Williams would be proud.
2. Get cordial with these delightful purple glasses. Fill up your new glasses with a delicious honeysuckle cordial during your next cocktail party.
3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Why not show off your love of ice cream by eating some out of these adorable ice cream bowls and matching spoons. How sweet!
4. Does your little wild thing need a few more friends? These two mischievous wild things are ready for a rompous.
5. You may need to mooooooooove around some of your artwork to make way for this udderly cute cow silhouette.
Also follow #maconfleafinds on Instagram and Twitter to see more items. Until next week, flea on!