Though the weather outside is frightful…
Frightfully hot that is. We’ll keep you cool with this week’s Macon Flea Finds. Celebrate Christmas in July by making your list, and checking it twice, of all the decorations you’ll need this December. Chances are the Flea Market has exactly what you need.
1. Trim your tree and make it “shiny brite” with retro ornaments.
2. A red sleigh is perfect for displaying Christmas cards and other jolly trinkets. Dash away, dash away, dash away all!
3. Do the jingle bell rock with a Santa baby trio.
4. You know Comet, and Cupid, and Donner, and Blitzen….You also know the rest of the words to this song….
5. Impress Saint Nick when we comes down the chimney with some custom Christmas tree cookies made from this festive mold.
The Flea Market is also stocked with artificial Christmas trees! You can trim your home top to bottom with your flea finds.
You can find these items and so much more at Historic Macon’s Flea Market. The Flea Market takes place October 2-3, 2015 in the former Karsten-Denson Hardware Store building at 536 Third Street.
Also follow #maconfleafinds on Instagram and Twitter to see more items. Until next week, flea on!