Lights, camera, action! The Macon Film Fest is in town and Historic Macon’s Flea Market has some things that will make you camera (or sofa) ready for a movie watching marathon.
1. Look like a movie star at all the film screenings in some new shades…
2. …or with your new bohemian chic hobo bag.
3. Lewis Medlock (aka Burt Reynolds) probably wishes he had this raft when he was up the creek without a paddle.
4. The Macon Film Festival has such a robust program there’s no way you can watch every film you want to see. Get settled down in this comfy couch or armchair and let the movie marathon ensue.
5. And don’t forget the snacks. This convenient wooden dish and dip set connects it all so you only have to make one trip from the kitchen to the living room.
You can find these items and so much more at Historic Macon’s Flea Market. The Flea Market takes place October 2-3, 2015 in the former Karsten-Denson Hardware Store building at 536 Third Street.
Also follow #maconfleafinds on Instagram and Twitter to see more items. Until next week, flea on!