Mad Men may be off the air, but mid-century modern styles are going strong at Historic Macon’s Flea Market. Lovers of vintage and retro items will have a hay day the first weekend in October when they shop to support preservation in Macon.
1. Find a new perch with a pair of love birds.
2. Say cheese for this vintage camera, complete with case and lens cap.
3. Who says camping means roughin’ it? You can have your coffee while experiencing the great outdoors with this portable and light camping kit.
4. Perfect for the set of Mad Men, this Widdicomb table and chairs will provide mid-century modern elegance to any dining room.
5. Take home an icon of American design when you purchase this replica Eames lounge chair and ottoman.
You can find these items and so much more at Historic Macon’s Flea Market. The Flea Market takes place October 2-4, 2015 in the former Karsten-Denson Hardware Store building at 536 Third Street. Buy your tickets for the Flea Market Preview Party to make sure you get the best deals.
Also follow #maconfleafinds on Instagram and Twitter to see more items. Until next week, flea on!