You never know what you’ll find when you go on a Flea Market pick-up. Last week, staff members and volunteers ventured out to Old Clinton to one of the oldest houses in the historic town. That feeling of history happened here was palpable as we walked through the home and grounds. Ethiel and myself had the pleasure of speaking with descendants of the family that owned and occupied the house for over 150 years.
Needless to say, there was quite a lot to find for Historic Macon’s Flea Market. See just a few of the items we uncovered in this week’s edition of #maconfleafinds. There’s more where that came from!
1. Whether you’re trying to hide buried treasure or just want a cool coffee table, we have several antique trunks that fit all your needs.
2. Oh baby! What a cute chair!
3. Just a swingin’ -this wooden swing would be a great addition to any front porch. Mint juleps not included.
4. Walk right in, sit right down…on these primitive chairs.
5. Red never looked so good on handmade side table.
You can find these items and so much more at Historic Macon’s Flea Market. The Flea Market takes place October 2-4, 2015 in the former Karsten-Denson Hardware Store building at 536 Third Street.
Also follow #maconfleafinds on Instagram and Twitter to see more items. Until next week, flea on!