Discover sizzling summer savings at the Flea Market Summer Sale! Come to 551 Cherry Street (the storefront to the left of the Rookery) on Saturday, August 15 between 8am to 12pm to find outdoor furniture, rafts, children’s toys, beach supplies, gardening gear, and a few things in between! See below for a sneak preview of what you can shop on Saturday
1. Take it easy in this wicker chair.
2. We just made outdoor entertaining easy. Enjoy Macon summer nights with this classic outdoor furniture set.
3. Keep this chair natural or spray paint it a fun and festive color to brighten up your outdoor space. Total of 5 chairs available.
4. Don’t find yourself up river without a paddle (or a raft). We have both at the Summer Sale!
5. Spruce up your beach game with a matching set of chairs and some stylish hats.
You can find these items and so much more at Historic Macon’s Flea Market Summer Sale on Saturday, August 15.
If you can’t make it to the sale this Saturday, the Flea Market takes place October 2-4, 2015 in the former Karsten-Denson Hardware Store building at 536 Third Street.
Also follow #maconfleafinds on Instagram and Twitter to see more items. Until next week, flea on!