Paint peeling? Roof leaking? Porch sagging? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, chances are your home is due for routine maintenance. At Historic Macon Foundation, we have a variety of low-interest home improvement loans that will help fund rehabilitation or maintenance projects for College Hill, Vineville, and Downtown property owners. These low-interest loans directly contribute to Historic Macon’s mission to “revitalize our community by preserving architecture and sharing history.”
Key Components of ALL Loan Programs:
- $5,000 or $10,000 loans available
- 3% interest rate
- Fully amortized; repayable over 5 years
- Must match proposal by 20%
- Application fee: $135 ($50.00 for members)
- Download and complete application and submit to our office at 935 High Street, Macon, GA 31201
- Submit online application for facade improvement loan or energy efficiency loan
For more information regarding any of the low-interest loans, please contact Lauren Mauldin, Loan Fund Manager, email@example.com.
Historic Macon's low-interest loan program is generously supported by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.