THE FUN STUFF
Historic Macon Foundation is taking a group to beautiful Cuba October 16-23, 2016. Travelers will gain diverse experiences during this once-in-a-lifetime trip:
- Guided tour of Old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Guided tour of Cienfuegos's Historic Center
- Guided tour of Trinidad's Historic Center
- Meeting with renowned Architect Miguel Coyula
- Tour Cuba's National Museum of Fine Arts
- Meet with Arch. Pedro Vazquez, founding member of Cuba's National Union of Architects
- Visit Instituto Superior de Arte (ISA), the country's top art academy
- Meet with Architect Iran Millan, Cienfuegos City Historian
- Lunch hosted by Jose Fuster, renowned Cuban ceramist and painter
- Explore Finca Vigia, where Hemingway lived for over 20 years
- Tour Cojimar fishing village, Hemingway's favorite hangout!
- Meet with architect and restoration specialist Nancy Benitez
- Visit the studio of important Cuban contemporary artists
- Dine at some of Havana's top 'paladares' (family-run restaurants)
Trip takes place October 16-23, 2016. The approximate cost of the trip is $3,134,* excluding travel to Miami. Those who require a single room must pay an extra $799.
To secure your reservation, a nonrefundable deposit of $300 per person is required.
Review the terms and conditions for the trip before reserving your spot.
*Approximate cost may change based on the fare of charter flight from Miami to Cuba. Travelers are responsible for their own travel plans to Miami.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT